Also according to work my Pandora is “dad music”.
Peter Gabriel, They Might be Giants, Barenaked Ladies, and The Beatles don’t really strike me as “dad things”, but maybe they are.
THIS IS THE ONLY THING ON THE INTERNET I WILL EVERY PHYSICALLY LAUGH AT THIS IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS IN LIFE THIS WILL LITERALLY BE THE END OF ME BURY ME WITH THIS
Our cataloging software asks for the manufacturer’s color as well as a “simplified” color, meaning I can spend hours having to reduce “Persimmon Dream”, “GLAM red”, “RUBY LIPS”, etc to “red”, and every time I do I have to laugh because all I can think of is this .gif:
The only thing that makes me laugh even remotely as hard is trying to differentiate from “DEEP BLACK”, “BLACK”, and “TRUE BLACK”; which brings out THIS quote quite frequently.
My photos from my mini photo shoot with twerkoba at the Cherry Blossom Festival! I looked cuter than I thought I looked!
My outfit is all handmade, even my shoes I altered myself. ♥ (My bolero and accessories are from bodyline and offbrand.)
The first and last are my favorite!! I look like a magical girl! ♥
I am severely burnt out after my first 45 hour week at work, so here is Bear drooling on my face while Neg looms in the background.
So, let’s go around and we’ll, um- we’ll play a little game. Let’s say what our most embarrassing moment was.
- falling asleep on someone’s chest
- wrapping your arms around each other
- synching heartbeats and breathing slowly
- falling asleep in big t-shirts and underwear
- forehead kissies and murmured affections
I am so dumb.
I just jokingly asked Neg if he thought Greninjas scarf was supposed to be a tongue, and he looked at me like I was a talking plate of feces, because guess what, that is a fucking tongue.
Send me a number and I’ll tell you my unpopular opinion.
1. A selection of television programs you do not care for.
2. A selection of musical artists you do not care for.
3. A selection of celebrities you couldn’t care less about.
4. A hobby you “don’t get”.
5. A habit you find disgusting.
6. Something in school you really liked doing that everyone else bitched over.
7. Your favorite household chore.
8. Popular video games that make you go “meh”.
9. PC or MAC?
10. A sport you don’t like, for whatever reason.
11. A sport you really like, for whatever reason.
12. Television programs you love but have gotten shit for liking.
13. Musical artists you love but have gotten shit for liking.
14. A hobby you have/find interesting that other people bother you over/make fun of.
15. A habit you have that other people bug you over.
16. Something in school you hating doing and it felt like everyone else loved.
17. The household chore that makes you want to shoot your own face off.
18. A selection of video games that you enjoy that perhaps you really shouldn’t.
19. A celebrity crush that maybe even you don’t understand.
20. Free rant on whatever grinds your gears at the moment.
Watch out! It’s con-tagious.
I’m really feeling it now. I’ve been falling asleep everywhere.
And I saw a girl get on the bus, tired and decked in fandom merch and it was just a silent knowing of ah yes, you went to the con as well.
me right now
can we start a club for teenagers who were constantly complimented on their intelligence when they were younger and are now having trouble coping with the realization that they’re actually of average intellect at best
in elementary school i constantly scored as reading at a college level but then i got to college and suddenly everyone’s reading at college level.
"Gifted and talented"
What a load of bullshit that was